Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 1 Recap and More!

Just a quick recap of my training this week.  It was good to run with Cody on Monday and hopefully he will slowly get better conditioned so we can run faster.  I dont doubt he will get there.  Good day with sprints and had to mentally push for something I havent really done before.  All in all a good week and didn't really have a day off due to frisbee.

Monday - 3 miles w/ Cody
Tuesday - 1 mile warm up, 8x 400m, 1 mile cool down
Wednesday - off/Summer League
Thursday - 5 mile run
Friday - 5 mile rund
Saturday - 10.5 mile run
Sunday - Cross: 30 minute bike ride, yoga, and FUPA frisbee

Week two here I come!

On a more important note.  I have completed the first seven days of the be well challenge.  A month ago, I bought a sea salt Godiva chocolate bar.  It is my favorite type of chocolate and it seems to be the hardest to find.  I haven't seen this Godiva before and hope it is good.

 I have been saving it to have after a good week.  I will have one serving of it at the end of these next few good weeks.  By how the servings work, it will only last the first three weeks. I hope that if everything works well, I will be 185 by the final week and plan on baking something special for it.

I even saved calories in today's count for the chocolate!

Stay classy Cleveland, Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment