Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Keeping an Honest Report

It has come up many and many times... the desire to eat and be well for 30 strait days.  I am going to finally take advantage of take advantage of this blog to physically benefit me.  Not only for the next 30 days will I be beginning my marathon training for Baltimore (began today), but I will also let the entire world know that I mean business this time when I say 30 days of being well.

At the end of each day I will create a post detailing my calorie intake and how well I did along with my training progress.  I use My Fitness Pal to help me with my calorie counting here or there.  It is time though to be serious about it all.

Also Judy will be arriving in around 22 days so it will give me a good start for her when she arrives and we can celebrate the 30 days ending together! (Shout out obviously).

Stay tuned tomorrow for post 1/30.


No comments:

Post a Comment