Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Best Part of Starting a New Training Schedule....

In my opinion, the best part of beginning a new training schedule is getting to buy new shoes!  Yea yea yea.... I am a guy and when it comes down to shopping in general I usually couldn't care less.  Regular shoes? eh...  Clothes? eh...  Running shoes? COUNT ME IN!

With my lack of a digital camera, I will look for it somewhere in this house sooner or later because it is around, I had to get a picture of the new shoes from online.  Newton Distance!  I actually bought a pair of shoes at the beginning of the week that were blue but they just squeezed down on the top of my feet too much and I had to exchange them back.  Second Sole is always really good at helping you find the perfect shoe for you.

It was the only color they had but at least people will see me coming from miles away!

On the topic of starting anew, as I stated earlier I am going to work on 30 good days of eating and being well.  It is now Saturday and I know the day isn't over yet, but each day this week from Monday - now I completed all my training (my body definitely is starting to feel it) along with I stayed below my calorie intake.  I have been using My Fitness Pal to see calories.  I have a daily 'max' of calories to intake and I usually try to stay under it between 500-1000 calories.  I have done quite well so far and day six is almost in the books.  I don't want to jinx anything but it seems I have a good chance of hitting 185 when all is set and done in 25 more days or so.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my weekly wrap up and weekly favorite quote!

Stay classy Cleveland Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment