Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

14 Good Days

I am almost there... I hope.  Today was the end of two strait good weeks.  I have eaten well and I also have completed the first two weeks of the training for the Baltimore Marathon.

Here is a quick recap of the training from this past week:
Monday: Day off, I really needed it
Tuesday: 5 Miles
Wednesday: Summer League Frisbee
Thursday: 5 Miles
Friday: 7 Miles
Saturday: 10.5 Miles
Sunday: Bike 13 miles, yoga, and FUPA

I have been running much better and think I will start running with a watch very shortly.  Soon enough I suppose.

On another note, I will update another post tomorrow with my two week weigh in.  I usually weigh myself on Monday mornings and have spent this evening getting ready for it.  I hope to be at 189 but will take anything 191 and below.

On a final note, I feel as though I had a few good post ideas and can't really think of them right now.  When I update my weight tomorrow I will make a full post of it.

Until tomorrow, stay classy Cleveland, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment