Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Well... all that is left...

It is a cold and blistery day in my opinion here in Cleveland.  I have completed everything I can in preparation for the Baltimore Marathon.  All that is left at this point is to get to the starting line and then to the finish line.  All week I have been very upbeat and confident about completing this marathon.  I woke up today a little groggy and have been very nervous and thinking about it all day.  This is now my third attempt at a marathon and I can't get out of my head the results of the first two.  I know I will have a great run tomorrow but getting to there will be difficult.

The Baltimore Marathon pacers make this marathon seem like a blast.  They have been very nice and helpful on facebook and have posted this video about the race:
They seem like a really great bunch and I can't wait to go running with them.

I am all packed and about to drive out to Baltimore.  I should have a lot more to say the day before the big race but I cant really bring myself to words quite yet.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment